Sign In

Annexations, Disconnections, Dissoultions and Organizations of Taxing Districts

Filing Procedures

All Annexations, Disconnections, dissolutions and organization of taxing districts ordinances not only have to be Recorded with the Kane County Recorder but must also be filed with the County Clerk.

The County Clerk requires one original ordinance accompanied with two readable maps. The Illinois Department of Revenue has specific requirements for maps of this nature. Click on Link to view parameters for maps. IDOR Map Specifications

For more information:

Kane County Clerk
719 S. Batavia Ave., Bldg. B
Geneva, IL 60134
Call: 630-232-5964
Fax: 630-232-5488
Hours:​ 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday